We are delighted to announce that the first in-person Leeds Meet since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic will take place on Saturday 16 October from 12 noon.
We will be returning to our old haunt, The Old Red Bus Station on Vicar Lane.
We kindly ask that you either present proof of vaccination in the NHS app or a negative lateral flow test taken no later than 48 hours before the start of the meet in order to protect other attendees.
The format of the Meet will be similar to those before the pandemic, while we intend to have a fursuit walk at 3pm, weather permitting.
This will be the first meet since February 2020 and we are really looking forward to seeing you all again.
Also, don’t forget we also have a casual Coffee Meet at Geek Retreat next Tuesday, 5 October, from 5:30pm.
Another casual meet is approaching! Same stuff applies as last time so PLEASE read the notes, they are very important.
- Reminder this is the CASUAL meet, *not* our end of month furmeet.
- Proof of double vaccination will be a requirement to attend, and covid prevention rules will still apply on the day (feel free to take a lateral flow test beforehand if you would like)
- No fursuiting please, this is just a chillout meet/get-together
- The physical games challenge and prizes this month will be suitably spooky!
Due to the venue spaces are again VERY limited, so we will require a list of confirmed attendees beforehand
Message Lucas if you are ABSOLUTELY sure if you will be attending, please try not to cancel without much advance warning as this is unfair to other people who wish to attend.
If you wish to attend for certain please DM Twitter @_LucasHolt_ ASAP, spaces are limited again.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 30th
11.30 - 12 - Meet OUTSIDE Train Station main entrance before heading to our venue, The Dog and Partridge
(Trippet Lane, $1 4EL)
13.30 - Sheffield Furs Quiz (hosted by Lucas and Sneeze)
15.00 - Fursuit Walk (weather permitting)
Day is due to finish around 5 or 6pm
THROUGHOUT THE DAY:
- The raffle will return! Your chance to win some prizes and help raise money. for our local charity! :D
- Food at the venue is recommended!
- Proof of vaccination will be required for entry. The easiest way to do this is through the Covid Pass on the NHS App
- Due to the size of the venue, attendance at this meet is limited to a maximum of 40 - If you wish to attend this meet you MUST let us know in advance (via Telegram or Twitter DM, for example) - please do not arrive on the day without doing so
(if you have to cancel also please let us know as we can then free up a space for someone else )
- There will be NO Sunday meet this time, we hope to have this r...
Awooooooo! Your favourite arcade haunt is gearing up for this year's Halloween special. Join us for a devilish round of tricks and treats with gaming, dealers dens, karaoke and more!
Barkade is a unique event celebrating gaming and creativity within the furry community, held in association with Bonus Stage, Playnation Games, and the Heart of Gaming, London's Largest Arcade. Our venue is incredibly spacious, fully air conditioned, and has disabled access to the arcade. We're only 20 minutes away by train from Central London (short walk from East and West Croydon).
Please note that this is an 18+ event, and you must present your ID as part of the entry checks.
For the safety of staff and attendees, we have prepared a COVID safety management plan detailing our entry requirements and precautions. Please read before purchasing your tickets.
Entry requirements and precautions:
- All attendees must wear masks on entry, and keep wearing them where possible. Should you forget you...
The date for this meet is TBC
Thankyou to everyone who turned up to our first meet back- despite the poor weather conditions and the cancelled walk we still had an amazing 84 attendees as everyone couldn't wait to join or return us!
Hopefully the forecast for this meet will be better as we again return to The Boardroom. We hope the cocktail menu will be able to return this time as well!
Fursuit changing facilities are available upstairs, alongside a projector, couches, and seating+ tables. The Boardroom provides a host of board and card games downstairs for people to play. Please bring ID if you wish to purchase alcohol and do not purchase drinks for those without ID. Any outside drink is NOT allowed, with the exception of bottled water for the fursuit walk. Tap water can be provided for free at the bar.
llam - Pre-meet at Starbucks Temple Quay
12:45pm - Pre-meet walk to main venue
Ipm - Meet starts at The Boardroom
2:45pm - Fursuit outside photoshoot (Weather permitted)
3pm - Start of fursuit...
Furcation - the UK's only caravan park furry con - returns in 2021 for a grand online pool-party!
We will be streaming live on Twitch, with social spaces on Telegram, Discord and VR, with an action packed event schedule to keep you amused and entertained!