SATURDAY OCTOBER 30th
11.30 - 12 - Meet OUTSIDE Train Station main entrance before heading to our venue, The Dog and Partridge
(Trippet Lane, $1 4EL)
13.30 - Sheffield Furs Quiz (hosted by Lucas and Sneeze)
15.00 - Fursuit Walk (weather permitting)
Day is due to finish around 5 or 6pm
THROUGHOUT THE DAY:
- The raffle will return! Your chance to win some prizes and help raise money. for our local charity! :D
- Food at the venue is recommended!
- Proof of vaccination will be required for entry. The easiest way to do this is through the Covid Pass on the NHS App
- Due to the size of the venue, attendance at this meet is limited to a maximum of 40 - If you wish to attend this meet you MUST let us know in advance (via Telegram or Twitter DM, for example) - please do not arrive on the day without doing so
(if you have to cancel also please let us know as we can then free up a space for someone else )
- There will be NO Sunday meet this time, we hope to have this return before too long
- If you have any questions feel free to ask us on Telegram!
Code of Conduct:
More details: twitter.com
About Sheffield Furs
The Sheffield Furmeets have been running in their current state since January 2015, the meet is staffed by four local Sheffield furries: Hiryur, Lucas, Mini, and Sneeze.
The meets run on the last Saturday of each month unless specifically stated otherwise by a staff member with the Sunday meet/event being the day after.
More specific meet details will be posted in our Facebook Group and on our Twitter, as well as the Sheffield Furs Telegram group in the weeks running up to the meet.