Another casual meet is approaching! Same stuff applies as last time so PLEASE read the notes, they are very important.
- Reminder this is the CASUAL meet, *not* our end of month furmeet.
- Proof of double vaccination will be a requirement to attend, and covid prevention rules will still apply on the day (feel free to take a lateral flow test beforehand if you would like)
- No fursuiting please, this is just a chillout meet/get-together
- The physical games challenge and prizes this month will be suitably spooky!
Due to the venue spaces are again VERY limited, so we will require a list of confirmed attendees beforehand
Message Lucas if you are ABSOLUTELY sure if you will be attending, please try not to cancel without much advance warning as this is unfair to other people who wish to attend.
If you wish to attend for certain please DM Twitter @_LucasHolt_ ASAP, spaces are limited again.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 30th
11.30 - 12 - Meet OUTSIDE Train Station main entrance before heading to our venue, The Dog and Partridge
(Trippet Lane, $1 4EL)
13.30 - Sheffield Furs Quiz (hosted by Lucas and Sneeze)
15.00 - Fursuit Walk (weather permitting)
Day is due to finish around 5 or 6pm
THROUGHOUT THE DAY:
- The raffle will return! Your chance to win some prizes and help raise money. for our local charity! :D
- Food at the venue is recommended!
- Proof of vaccination will be required for entry. The easiest way to do this is through the Covid Pass on the NHS App
- Due to the size of the venue, attendance at this meet is limited to a maximum of 40 - If you wish to attend this meet you MUST let us know in advance (via Telegram or Twitter DM, for example) - please do not arrive on the day without doing so
(if you have to cancel also please let us know as we can then free up a space for someone else )
- There will be NO Sunday meet this time, we hope to have this r...